FORPWC Guest Pass
Each Primary FORPWC member in good standing may purchase up to 4 Guest Passes each FORPWC Fiscal year. These passes may be used to allow non-members to ride on FORPWC property as a guest of the primary member.
Guest passes may be purchased along with annual dues during the renewal period, or they may be purchased separately throughout the fiscal year. Guest passes are only valid for the fiscal year in which they’re purchased. Unused passes do not carry over into new FORPWC fiscal years.
Here is the process for purchasing Guest Passes outside the renewal period.
How to Obtain Guest Passes
- Mail the following information to PO Box 36, Haymarket, VA 20168:
- Primary Member’s Name
- Primary Member’s ID#
- Email address & phone # (in case we have questions)
- Mailing address where you want passes delivered
- # of Passes requested (4 max)
- Check for the Guest Pass fee (# of passes x $25)
- Once your payment & request have been received your Guest Pass will be mailed out ASAP.
How to Use Guest Pass
- You may bring non-member guests to a FORPWC property to ride under your supervision with a valid Guest Pass and appropriate waiver
- Present your valid Guest Pass to the active Supervisor
- Your guest must present a completed FORPWC adult or minor waiver to the active FORPWC Supervisor along with photo ID.
- Adult Waivers must be signed and witnessed. Minor Waivers must be signed by a parent / guardian and NOTARIZED.
- The Parent/ Guardian listed on a minor waiver must present photo ID to the active Supervisor and sign the log book.
- The parent/guardian listed on the minor’s waiver must remain on FORPWC property at all times the minor is on FORPWC property.
- Non-Riding guests must have a signed & witnessed/Notarized waiver to be on property.
- The active Supervisor will punch a hole through your guest pass to mark the number of “Riding” guests. A hole will be punched for “Riding” guests only.
- Once your pass has had all four available guest passes punched it is no longer valid and may be discarded.
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BEHAVIOR AND ACTIONS OF YOUR GUEST AT ALL TIMES. THE PRIMARY MEMBER HOSTING THE GUEST MAY BE SUBJECT TO PENALTY BY FORPWC TO INCLUDE EXPULSION FOR ANY VIOLATION OF CLUB RULES BY THEIR GUEST.